Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Im drowning in a sea of candy!


Ive been thinking about it lately and I come to the conclusion that I have ALOT of addictions. No not with drugs but just random things.


The biggest addiction I think I have is candy.


There are just so many flavors and textures. Candies that come in pinks, reds, greens, purples, blues, browns, ect. With flavors ranging from watermelon to peach and blueberry to popcorn. Even sugar has different flavors.


I think I'm most addicted to chocolate. Its just so creamy and melts in your mouth. And I don't care what the M&M's company says their candies can melt in your hand. Milk chocolate and white chocolate. Now candy company's are adding flavors to their chocolate like raspberry and blueberry. I could probably go on and on about chocolate but I wont.


I use to really love skittles. Since my friends and family know my candy addiction my sister thought it would be an idea for a birthday present. She gave me a big birthday bag filled with bags of skittles. Some BIG bags of skittles and some small. There were even boxes of skittles. Needless to say I was in heaven for the most part. But after the boxes and little bags of skittles were gone, I started not to like skittles so much when it came to the BIG bags. Well that present has lasted a year and then some. I currently have 2 and a half BIG bags of skittles left to finish. And I'm trying to get my roommate to help finish them but its not going so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment