Friday, June 11, 2010

TGIT

Yes I know its usually suppose to be TGIF but today was just such a good day I decided to change it up for one day.
Went to my class with my weird teacher. Learned not really anything.
Then I went and picked up a power cord for my roommates Xbox 360. Once again yes I'm the best roommate in the state of Iowa.
Then had some amazing Jimmy Johns for lunch. Nom Nom Nom.
Then it was over to borders to pick up a few books, both of which were on sale!
Then it was back home to relax.
Gotta Love Thursdays!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun, productive Thursday. Hope your weekend is as great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great day! which books did you pick up?! I always like suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a book on tattoos. And some book called ex-rating. I dont really understand what the second books about but it was really cheap.

    ReplyDelete