Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Monday.

Its a little late parctically tuesday but I figured I'd get my good wishes in for the week now.
I hope everyones weeks have started off to a great start.
Cant say I really did to much. Slept til 12:30, ran errands, and then went to work. Tomorrow will be a more productive day.
I start summer classes tomorrow! I know its seems kind of weird that I'm excited about classes and learning but how can I not be when it gives me something to do during the week. I wont really like getting up in the moring and driving an hour to get there but itll be worth it in the long run.
After class I'm suppose to meet up with my biggest sister, Ashley (not to be confused with my roommate Ashley). I'm going to be giving her our dad's camera and lenses so that she can make sure she gets the right camera that he wants for fathers day. He's been wanting this newer digital type camera that he can also use the lenses he has for it. It was between the camera, a new grill, or a motorcycle. All of my siblings are going in on together instead of getting him a few small gifts that he may or may not use. So this seemed kind of pratical.
Then it might be off to Walgreens to pick up a fire pit because I want one and there kind of cheap there.
If I decide against that idea then its over to my parents house to drop off and pick up some things. Then to work at the bar.
And finally I'd like to once again thank my followers and the people that have taken the time to read my blog. I know its not always the most exciting stuff but I hope you may enjoy reading it. And maybe some of the things from my life may entertain you or make you think that your life isnt so bad. So Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment