Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I scream. You scream. We all scream for icecream.

So the other night my friend got me a pint of ice cream. I didn't want to eat all of it that night so I only ate some and put the remainder of it in the freezer for the next day.

However, the next day I had to drive an hour home.

So I grabbed my pint of chocolate chip cookie dough Ben and Jerry's ice cream and a spoon from their house and I started on my way home.

Now I know that this probably isn't smart in any way, shape, or form. I couldn't just let my ice cream melt on the way home. And I was not going to let free ice cream go to waste.

So half way through the drive home I popped the top off the pint and dug in.

Since I used one hand to hold the ice cream and the other to eat the it, I drove with my knee.

Has you ever tried to eat half a pint of ice cream and drive at the same time? Not exactly easy. But I didn't wreck or cause an accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment