Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Attack of the flying ants!

So Thursday night after I get done blogging and I'm getting ready to go to bed.
I put on my pj's and shut off lights. Take out my contacts and make sure lil' man's let outside.
After all that preparation my brain is focused on going to bed. However, as I approach my room I start to hear a bug hitting my lamp, being attracted to the light. Then I widen my vision to the rest of my bed. There about three of these little bug things. No problem. I kill them and flush them down the toilet
So I go back to my room hoping to crawl into bed. Nope, not going to happen. There are four more of those things crawling on my lamp and walls. Ok not so big a deal again. I can just kill those like I did the others.
Same thing happened again. So I go and retrieve the can of raid. By this time I'm tired and starting to get pissed off, because I don't really like bugs and when they keep multiplying then I really don't like bugs.
I pull my bed away from the wall and my night stand and I start looking for their nest thing.
And then right when I'm about to give up and sleep on the couch because I was not going to sleep in my room with those bugs crawling every where. I look by the front door, because my room would be located on the front porch type place, and there it is. But I wanted to puke this was gross. There was just this line of bugs going up my wall and to the right of the door. So I sprayed them and killed them. And since my carpet is glued to the floor so its like a giant rug that's wall to wall. I pick up the carpet and next to the door where I just killed the other bugs there's more and more.
I killed them. And since I was so tired I decided to sleep on the couch with my can of raid sleeping next to me.
Needless to say the next day before work I vacuumed my room and vacuumed up all their little dead bodies. Then I lifted the carpet, got out the crevice tool, and vacuumed every last one of them that I could see.
Call me mean, I don't care. If you would of seen this sight of all the bugs colonizing in your room, by your door, under your rug, and climbing all over your things; you'd do the same thing I did.
And I'm going to lie. After I killed them I felt much better.

1 comment:

  1. UGH! I hate bugs! I really really do, I know they are living blah blah blah, but they are creepy and pesky lol. I would have totally done the same thing that you did! and I have a feeling that I would have also felt much much better!

    ReplyDelete