Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I feel like I cant breath.

Moving on with my new experiences, I went a little out there. I almost think I got my friends wanting this to, how frickin awesome!


I decided that I wanted a corset. Yes I said it.


I searched and searched and found just the right one. The problem was since Ive never owned a corset what size was I suppose to get. I looked up some information about how to measure myself. But since I'm super lazy I went ahead and looked at some charts that shows you about what size you need.


I guessed at what size I assumed I needed. I bought it on Ebay and a couple weeks later it arrived.


In all its blue sparkly goodness. I couldn't of been happier.


I tried it on, had my roommate lace me up, and stared at myself in the mirror.


The night I actually wore it was kind of different and challenging. Standing with it on was the easy part. Sitting and doing anything else was a little harder to conquer.


Driving was pretty frickin hard. When I sat down it was harder to breath and I had to drive an hour. I was a little scared I was going to pass out. But I made it to my destination and got some good compliments.


All in all this turned out to be a good experience. Go me!
I know this picture doesn't really show the corset but I liked the picture anyways.

2 comments:

  1. I have two (a red one and a black one) that I wear under clothing that I want to look especially hot in. But, I know what you mean, breathing can be difficult!! You look great by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted a corset!! OMG! :) I bought one that was like a corset once and I loved it, but I have yet to actually buy one! You look lovely by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete