Monday, August 30, 2010

Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies.

So the newspaper my parents get has a section where they put a recipe or two for that day.

One day this one caught my eye.

As you can tell from the title of the post that they are Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies.

Its pretty simple actually.

Your suppose to get a box of brownie mix and make as directed.







Then you microwave about a 1/4 cup peanut butter until melted.

After you've put the brownie mix in the pan, you pour the peanut butter over the brownies and swirl it around.






Then you bake the brownies as directed on box.


And since I cant just give you guys some random recipe without trying it myself. Of course I had to eat one for 'testing purposes'. There not bad but their not roll-around-on-the-floor-orgasm brownies. I honestly think I used to much peanut butter because I didn't measure it out like I was suppose to I kind of guessed at it.


O well. Don't worry next time Ill give you guys a really good recipe, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment