Monday, August 23, 2010

My cars twin?

A few mornings ago my father called me out of no where and asked where I was going.
Of course confused from his question and slightly still asleep I asked unsure what he was talking about.
To my question he replied that I had just passed him.
Still confused I told him I didn't know what he was talking about because I was at home sleeping.
He explained then that my car or what looked like my car just passed him.
That woke me up the rest of the way making me think that my car had been stolen.
I went straight to the front door with my phone still on the call with my father.
I looked at the door and luckily my car was sitting in my driveway.
After I went back to sleep and then got up for the day I remember that a few days after I had gotten my car my friend, Aaron, had called me asking why I had flipped him off.
I was the same story with my father. They thought someone elses car was mine.
Because apparently this car is the same color as mine and has a sticker in the back window as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment