Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Halloween 2009

I know its a little late, about a year actually. But I just now, today, got this scrapbook page done.

As you can see its from last years Halloween.

In the pictures are Mikey, as Sarah Jessica Parker as the witch in Hocus Pocus. Jenny, as a pink lady from Grease. Mikey's boyfriend Shane, as I'm not really sure maybe some singer from a heavy metal band, you can barely see him but hes there. And me of course as a Greek goddess. Then at the bottom are the pumpkins Mikey, Shane, and I carved.

I used my Cricut machine to cut out the letters and numbers. And the pumpkin stickers and lollipop sticker I got from Target. The spiders, ghost, and bats are brads that I also got from target. The paper I bought at Mangelsens (its nice paper but I don't think Ill buy from there again since it was so expensive. I prefer Hobby Lobby.).

No comments:

Post a Comment