Friday, July 30, 2010

Catching Up With Myself

Lets see. Its been so long and I feel so far behind on my blog.

As my followers you already know that I didn't like my Critical Reasoning teacher Mr.Dick. Well I have finally dropped his class! I want to thank those of you had wished me luck on my retake of his midterm test. Well he had changed the test so it was harder and I did even worse than the first time. Then the next class when I learned that I did horrible on the retake, Mr.Dick wanted to talk to me after class along with several other students. Most of the students had their turn to talk to Mr.Dick but I waited til the very last second and I didn't talk to him because another class needed to start.
So grabbed my stuff and hurried down the hall. I didn't want to wait around any longer for him to tell me what he was telling the other students and something I already knew. That I hadn't been doing very well in his class and that I should consider my options. Options being code for drop his class. So instead of struggling in the class and more than likely getting an F on my transcript I dropped. I don't really think my parents are to happy about it. And I'm not very happy about the decision myself. I hate quiting things. But I tell my dad I would pay him back for the class because it was only fair.

So instead of going to class on Tuesday and Thursday Ive trying to be productive and catch up on some much needed scrapbooking. Its been hard though trying to find my pictures. Trying to get organized and figure out how to put everything together.

I'm also going to try and start on my quilts. I bought some patterns a couple of years ago and I have been saving up some material for those quilts. But they have just been sitting in closets. Man I'm turning into my mother when it comes to getting stuff done.

Not to mention I need to sign up for classes before their all filled and I don't have many choices. I'm thinking about a creative writing class. I love to write short stories and I think that class would really help me with my writing skills. Then there's a photography class but the college isn't having it this quarter, otherwise I would take it to help me take better pictures. Other than those two fun classes the other classes I'm going to sign up for are just general classes. And I haven't figured out what I'm going to do with my life but I'm leaning toward college professor.

This weekend seems to be filling up for me. Tonight I'm working at the bar. No tacos tonight though. Kind of sad about that. Then tomorrow night my roommates mom, Mama Jean, is having a late house warming party. Yay. Food and beer you cant go wrong. Then Sunday its over to my parents house for our monthly family dinner. I'm so excited since I missed the last one. I love having a home cooked meal made by my mom. Yum!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment