Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Shhhh Its A Secret

Last night I wanted to post something interesting and something to let my readers know a little more about me. So I decided I would make a short list about something that most people don't know about me.
1) I have 3 birth marks.
*One on my left shoulder, one above my right knee, and one on my inner thigh.
2)I like to scrapbook.
3)I write short stories that have no endings.
*They don't have endings because I start to write them then I stop to do something else and when I come back to the story I cant get back into it.
4)I know how to sew.
*Even though I cant sew very well I'm slowly learning. I've made one quilt and I have patterns for two more.
5)I have slight OCD.
*Then again personally I think everyone has a little OCD in them.
There's a short list for now. I'll probably keep doing these small list from time to time.
If there's anything any one wants to know you can always ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment