Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just what I wanted to do when I woke up.

So I got up this morning, nothing new there. Then I let Lil Man out and I went to the bathroom.
I come back to let him in and I look out side and he's gone.
I go outside. I yell his name. Nothing. He's no where in site.
I grab my car keys and go look for him. Nothing.
I go home I yell his name some more. Still nothing.
I grab my phone and call my roommates mom, maybe he went to her house. He's done it before.
Nope nothing there either. She tells me to look under the camper in the back yard because he's hidden under there before.
I pull into the drive way and there he is. Standing in the alley acting like he's done nothing wrong.
What a life I lead.

1 comment:

  1. So glad he was at home!!! I can imagine how frantic you were.

    Come over to my blog and enter my first giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete