Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lets go Racing.

Last night I went racing with my friends. Whats even better was I was in the pits.
*The pits, for those who don't know, is the area where the cars are with the trailers. See picture below.

Now this is stock car racing not nascar or any other.

Now the stands are ok but being in the pits is better because you have a WAY better view of everything.

The amount of teams I root for has gone up over the year.

It started out with me rooting for one team. That was the first time I had been there. And I loved it from the first crash.

The sounds, smells, fights, and crashes. It surrounds you through most of the night. And it is an adrenaline rush! Even though I don't race, its just so thrilling to stand there and watch the cars battle for first place.

The second year came for racing and I had another team to support. My friends from the city. Their a little more into it than my first team. But thats just one more reason to go to the races.

Now as we enter my third year for racing I may have another team to support. Their a little newer to this but itll be nice to have one more reason to go to the races.


No comments:

Post a Comment