Friday, September 24, 2010

Busy, Busy Weekend

This weekend seems to be piling stuff on me.

Tonight I work. YAY money!

Tomorrow morning/afternoon is Applefest! A festival celebrating fall and well apples for my home town. There's a bigger story behind it but at the moment I don't know what it is. Ill try and figure out the details this weekend and get back to you guys on that. There's food (lots of fried food, caramel apples, candied caramel apples, desserts, blooming onions, funnel cakes, ect.), a car show (this has gotten pretty big), a craft fair (yes new candles for me), a flea market, and so much more. Personally I think they should bring a small carnival in for it but all of this is still pretty good. Anyway I'm going to try and get some good pictures.

Then Saturday night I have three different friends celebrating their birthdays. What to do?

One is my roommate, Ashley, and she and my sister, Mikey, said their going to get their lips pierced and then go to a movie (that's what I'm told from Ashley).

Another one is having a party type birthday at his job because he has to work that night. This works out for him because hes a bartender. Their having a DJ and some cheap bottles. Even though I know its wrong, I can get served there because he loves me (only as a friend though).

The third is having a bonfire birthday some where with some friends. But I think they might be going bar hopping first since it is his 21st.

So there's Saturday for you.

Sunday I might be working but not all night I think mainly the afternoon to early evening. But I wont know until tonight. Then Daniel asked me to hang out with him also. To watch some football and drink some beer. But if I work I might not depending on the hours.

So until Monday. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Well this was kinda weird! lol, II got a "google alert" email this morning. Mainly because I google alert "Lindsey Morrison" which by the way is my name. :)

    ReplyDelete