Friday, November 5, 2010

The weekend was one giant snore. But at least I looked cute.


I know I'm a little behind on posting about my boring Halloween night but I'm here now.

On Saturday, the day I dressed up since I had to work Friday, was not as fun as I thought it would be.

I started getting ready around 8 or 8:30 one of the two and had my roommate do my hair. That took about an hour and a half! But I didn't care since it turned out super cute.

Then I went home and threw on my costume (or maybe squeezed into it). Did my makeup and ran out the door.

I met up with my friends Brenna and Beth. They were kidnapping me to go to a party. After I had to wait for them to finish getting ready we had a quick photo taken and then it was out the door.

We got to the town where the party was "suppose" to be but after an hour of searching and the people having the party not answering Brenna's call we decided that they were jerking us around (how childish).

That right there pretty much ruined the night. We also couldn't find anything else to do.

So the night turned out to be a dud and all my prettiness went to waste.

O well there's always next year.

1 comment: