Sunday, October 24, 2010

Class is still in session

An update on my schooling experience...

Recently Mr. DeSalvo (my English teacher) assigned my class a slightly different assignment. We were to find a leaf and connect with it. We are to answer some questions provided by our teacher. Were also suppose to connect with our leaf.

Now I know this is suppose to expand our boundaries and open up our thinking but I'm having a little trouble connecting with my leaf.

Maybe I'm not spending enough time with my leaf.

Any ideas?

.......

Then on Thursday I met with the career counselor at the school to help me figure out what direction I want to go in in my life. I narrowed it down to becoming a teacher but the question is high school or college? I think I would feel more comfortable in the college setting but that means getting my masters.

I guess its back to the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment